Cyber Capability, Education and Training
Build general cyber security know-how, develop skills and uplift capability across your entire organisation with industry-leading education and training to help meet your learning and development requirements.
Security education, tailored to your needs
Develop cyber security resilience for all employees and your board, and technical security skills for your operations, development and management teams, with education and training tailored to you.
CyberCX combines unified expertise from New Zealand’s leading cyber security companies, bringing you knowledge across every major domain of cyber security practice.
Ensure every member of your workforce, all the way up to the boardroom, is trained and committed to protect your organisation from cyber threats through off-the-shelf or customised solutions.
Receive training from the most skilled, certified, highly qualified and globally recognised cyber security trainers and experts, ensuring your teams are up to date with the latest threats and solutions.
Discover the confidence of deep security insight
Keeping your organisation and its assets secure relies on commitment and support from everyone. However, providing the right knowledge, pitched at the right level, can be a challenge.
Many solutions don’t account for your entire workforce. That’s why CyberCX provides organisation-wide education and training support, backed by years of experience in learning and development, and our understanding of the New Zealand operating context.
Workforce cyber capability development
Boardroom to Basement
Receive a training program tailored and delivered to your requirements, so you can enact lasting change and upskill everyone in your business.
- Organisational diagnostics to analyse existing policies and regulatory requirements
- Identification of specific needs for your organisation
- Development of holistic education programs to meet a range of delivery formats to suit all learning objectives
- Customised planning and delivery of comprehensive organisation wide education programs
Cyber practitioner skills
Build the capacity of technical, operations and cyber security teams with knowledge sharing from New Zealand’s most skilled, certified and highly qualified experts and instructors, leveraging years of front-line experience.
- Denial of Service Mitigation Training
- PCI DSS Essentials Training
- Security in DevOps training
- Secure code developer training
- Red teaming and penetration testing
- Secure development hackathons
Cyber education roadmap and programs
Beyond purchasing a solution, you get dedicated program managers to collaborate on planning and deploying training across all personnel and media types, and improve your education and training ROI.
Board and executive cyber literacy
To ensure businesses continue to grow sustainably, boards and directors must address cyber challenges, opportunities and risks alongside other threats. Cyber security is a primary business risk that demands a comprehensive leadership focus. Stay ahead of cyber risk with a suite of courses designed to be delivered in person or remotely through our collaboration platforms, with innovative learning techniques customised to executive leadership.
- Board and Executive level cyber resilience training
- Human defence training for non-technical audiences focused on social engineering and phishing prevention. Includes remote working security training courses
- Gamified cyber risk modelling for non-technical audiences
Phishing awareness training and simulation
- Undertake simple, effective and measurable phishing training with our own Australian-developed Phriendly Phishing product, building your workforce’s resilience against the most effective contemporary hacking technique, phishing.
- Phishing baseline assessment
- Ongoing assessment and active reinforcement
Trusted cyber security partner to leading New Zealand organisations.
Cyber Incident Response Lifecycle
In the face of a deteriorating cyber threat landscape, it has never been more important to think about what your organisation should do to prepare for a cyber incident.
Learn how your organisation can achieve cyber resilience and preparedness.
Why cyber education and training with CyberCX?
- Expert knowledge: Expertise delivering context-rich training and education across industry, higher education, the military and intelligence
- Customised solutions: Solutions purpose-built to deliver results by helping acquire, retain, develop and enhance knowledge, skills and understanding.
- Program management: Highly flexible options and delivery methods designed to deliver the right training in the right way
- Training expertise: More than a quarter of a million users trained
New Zealand’s trusted
cyber security and cloud partner
Expertise at scale
More than 1,300 cyber security and cloud professionals delivering solutions to our customers.
Eyes on glass 24/7
Continuous monitoring of your network across our 9 advanced security operations centres globally.
Help when you need it
The region’s largest team of incident responders handle over 250 cyber breaches per year.
Assessing your needs
Industry-leading experts conduct more than 500 baseline security assessments per year.
Providing credible assurance
Our exceptional team of ethical hackers conducts over 3,000 penetration tests per year.
Training the next generation
The CyberCX Academy is training 500 cyber professionals over the next three years.
Cyber security services
End-to-end services covering every challenge throughout your cyber security and cloud journey.