CyberCX named Leader in
ISG’s 2021 Provider Lens™
CyberCX has again performed well in the annual Information Services Group (ISG) Provider Lens report for cyber security – solutions and services. ISG’s evaluation process is completely independent and data-driven. Organisations are ranked on multiple criteria and placed relative to each other, on their cyber capability and competitive strengths.
In 2021, CyberCX is delighted to have been recognised as a Leader in three quadrants: Technical Security Services, Strategic Security Services and Managed Security Services.
Strong Growth Predicted in Cyber Security Space in Australia by 2024
A research report comparing provider strengths, challenges and competitive differentiators
The cyber security landscape in Australia continues to evolve rapidly. Digital transformation initiatives that leverage cloud technologies and enable remote working are driving the demand for more cyber security solutions in Australia. ISG confirms CyberCX as a market leader in this high demand sector.
Technical Security Services
CyberCX is backed by a very strong and highly experience management team. The company provides strategic guidance from multi-disciplined experts and industry leaders in the Cyber Security market in Australia and New Zealand. Strengths include:
- Highly experienced and strong management team
- Comprehensive range of services including consulting and advisory, risk and compliance, security assurance, integration and engineering, training and education, incident response, digital forensics and MSS
- strong knowledge and experience in high security environments, particularly with respect to the Australian Federal Government
Strategic Security Services
CyberCX is one of the leading end-to-end cyber security service providers. It has a large, highly trained, certified, and experienced onshore local team of security testers, with a physical presence in every major state of Australia. Strengths include:
- Broad and comprehensive offerings including strategic policy advice, strategic review and designs, cyber transformation and CISO as a Service (CISOaaS)
- Highly trained staff
- Detailed testing process and methodology
Managed Security Services
CyberCX provides a packaged best-of-breed offerings, utilising its Australia or New Zealand Sovereign (onshore) SOCaaS offering, as well as a “follow the sun” coverage model, leveraging three countries. Strengths include:
- Industry leading SOCaaS offering 24×7 SOCaaS solution, including management and monitoring of managed SIEM (cloud, on-premises and hybrid), vulnerability management, endpoint detection and response, digital brand protection and breach and attack simulation.
- Strong cyber intelligence offering
- Scale and breadth of offering
ISG Provider Lens™ Leader
Founded in 2006, ISG (Information Services Group) (Nasdaq: III) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including more than 75 of the world’s top 100 enterprises, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis.